1. What is a Cookie and which Cookies do we use?
Cookies are small files that allow this website to store specific user-related information on the visitor’s computer. Cookies help us to determine the frequency of use and the number of users of our website, and to make our offers convenient and efficient for you.
Fundamentally, the following Cookies exist:
- Session Cookies: These Cookies are cached exclusively for the duration of your use of our website. Most of the Cookies on this site are session Cookies.
- Permanent Cookies: These Cookies record information about visitors who repeatedly access our website. The purpose of using these Cookies is to be able to offer optimal user guidance, as well as to recognise visitors and be able to present an attractive website and interesting content by repeated use of our website.
- First Party und Third Party Cookie: The next time this website is accessed using the same device, the Cookie and the information stored in it will either be returned to the website that created it (first-party Cookie) or sent to another website to which it belongs (third-party Cookie).
We use the following cookie on our website:
- Cookie: PHPSESSID
- Cookie Typ: First Party
- Duration: Session Cookie
- Info: Used to manage the user session on the website. It is a session cookie that is deleted as soon as the browser window is closed.
- the date and time a page on our website was accessed,
- the IP address (of the computer and/or mobile device),
- a unique identifier of the mobile device,
- the name and version of your web browser,
- the type of browser and information about settings (screen resolution, colour depth, time zone setting, browser extensions and fonts), and
- the operating system..
- to make this website available to you and to further improve and develop this website,
- to be able to compile user statistics, and
- to be able to detect, prevent and investigate attacks on our website
- check which personal data we have saved about you and to receive copies of this data,
- request the correction, completion or deletion of your personal data that is incorrect or not processed in accordance with the law,
- require us to limit the processing of your personal data,
- in certain circumstances, object to the processing of your personal data or to revoke prior consent for processing,
- request data portability,
- know the identity of third parties to whom your personal data is transmitted,
- lodge a complaint with the responsible authority. The responsible data protection authority for Austria is the Datenschutzbehörde, Wickenburggasse 8, 1080 Vienna.
2. Managing and deleting Cookies
If you want to control Cookies on your computer, you can set your browser so that you receive a notification when a website wants to save Cookies. You can also block and delete Cookies if they have already been saved onto your computer.
Although each browser has different parameters, Cookies can usually be configured in the “Settings” or “Tools” menu. For further details on configuring Cookies in your browser, please refer to the browser’s “Help” menu.
Please note that in this case you should expect a limited display of the page and limited user guidance.
3. Which data we collect
While visiting our website, the following data may be collected:
4. Purpose of data processing
We process your personal data for the following purposes:
5. Legal basis for the setting of Cookies and data processing
The legal basis for the processing of your personal data is your consent pursuant to § 165 (3) TKG as well as Art. 6 para 1 lit a EU General Data Protection Regulation and our legitimate interest according to Art. 6 (1) lit f EU General Data Protection Regulation, which is to achieve the purposes set out in point 4.
6. Data transfer to third countries
We only permit processing of your data in a third country if the special requirements of Art. 44 ff. DSGVO are fulfilled. The legal basis is your consent according to Art. 49 EU General Data Protection Regulation.
7. Your rights
Under current law, you are entitled, among other things, to:
8. How to contact us
Praxis für C1-Energetik Aglaia Porsche
Contact us at:
+43 662 64 15 00